Wholesale Floor Covering Sales
Few things have as much impact on the overall look of your home—and as much impact on your daily life—as your flooring. When it’s time to choose the right flooring, whether for a remodeling job, after your floors suffer damage, or when you’re building a new home, the experienced team of professionals at AAA Restoration can help.
Getting the Right Flooring
Your floor coverings are one of the most important elements of your home’s interior. From hardwood to laminate flooring, stone tile to plush carpeting, your choice of floor cover has pros and cons that could affect your design and harmony of your living space. The benefits and disadvantages must be weighed according to the room and your preferences.
As your floor is highly visible, it makes it a defining design statement. The daily wear and tear may compromise its aesthetic, but replacing it with the right flooring should do the trick.
Flooring options span from traditional to trendy, and since every home is different and everyone has their own individual style, it’s important to get it right. In order to get the ideal flooring, you need to find the material that:
- Provides the right level of comfort
- Is durable enough to withstand the traffic in that room
- Matches your home’s overall design
- Fits within your budget
At AAA Restoration our team is here to help you find just the right flooring to meet all of your lifestyle demands and still look amazing.
Understand Your Flooring Options
When you work with AAA Restoration our goal is to help you fully understand all the flooring options that are available. The most common include:
- Tile. A versatile material, tile can be used inside or outside of your home. This flooring material is also durable, beautiful, and easy to clean. Take your pick from a variety of patterns and colors.
- Hardwood. Achieve that warm wood look with exotic wood flooring, such as cherry, mahogany, walnut, and teak. Mixing woods is also possible; just let our team know about your preferences.
- Linoleum. Homeowners looking for an all-natural solution for your flooring can use linoleum. Made from renewable materials, this flooring type creates a healthy environment for your home.
- Concrete. Apart from its polished sheen, concrete offers a gorgeous industrial look that also creates a warm atmosphere. Concrete flooring is also sustainable and easy to maintain.
- Carpet. Your carpet selection must include products capable of withstanding foot traffic, complementing the home’s design, and meeting your family’s comfort.
We can Install Any Floor Covering
You Flooring Installation Experts
We can also help you understand additional costs to get it installed, such as delivery, underlayment, installation, baseboards, and any costs to remove existing flooring. If budget is a concern, keep in mind that today’s linoleum floors can often be designed to mimic the appearance of very high quality wood or tile so you get the best of both worlds.
Talk to AAA Restoration
Call AAA Restoration when you’re ready to get new flooring. Our experienced team of professionals is available to help you find and install any type of flooring. Contact us by phone or fill out our online form today.