On average, U.S fire departments respond to a home fire every 86 seconds, according to the latest National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) statistics. Not only could these fires cause physical injuries, they also cause a significant amount of property damage—making it harder for the those affected to get back on their feet. Thus, AAA Restoration is here to help.
Full-Service Fire Damage Restoration
With our comprehensive suite of fire damage restoration services, we can return homes to their former condition, as quickly as possible. Our restoration experts follow a methodical approach to ensure prompt action and minimize further damages. Our process includes:
- Board-ups to protect the property during the entire service
- Debris removal and structural cleaning of fire, water, and smoke-damaged items
- Electronic and data recovery
- Decontamination and deodorization
- Content manipulation and preservation
- Pack-outs after making sure that the property is in good condition
Fire Restoration and Recovery Experts
Dealing with fire-damaged properties requires the skill and care of professional, capable hands. Thus, we only employ certified and experienced technicians to join our team. Our technicians are also trained in using a range of high-tech cleaning and restoration equipment. Plus, they are always ready to help and guide you in restoring your home – after all, beyond merely reviving the physical structres, we want to help you rebuild your life.
Our team’s attention to detail and systematic methodologies, paired with a high level of compassion, enables us to provide a restoration service that is second to none. So, let us help you get back on your feet. We won’t leave your home until we make sure you once again have a healthy and safe environment in which to live.
Call us today to schedule a fire restoration service in Utah.
Our Process for Fire Damage Restoration Includes:
- Structural Cleaning & Debris Removal for Fire or Smoke Damaged Items
- Cleaning & Removing Damage Caused by Soot and Smoke
- Deodorization & Decontamination
- Electronic & Data Salvage and Decontamination
- Content Manipulation and Preservation