4 Things a Professional Fire Restoration Contractor Can Do for Your HomeSeptember 9, 2015
Signs You Need a Mold Remediation ProfessionalOctober 7, 2015
With heavy rainfall in Utah here are a few things that you should know:
- What to do if you discover flooding caused by rainwater –
- Check for any electrical wires. Unplug them to be cautious.
- Working on drying out the area as quickly as possible.
- Call a professional so they can come extract the wa
- Why could you be having a water damage due to rainwater –
- Rain gutter failures. They could not be long enough or they could be clogged.
- Ground water issues.
- The slope of your lawn. Check around your home for pooling when it is raining
- Foundation cracks
- How to prevent rain water flooding from reoccurring –
- Rain gutter downspouts- did you clean them? Are they working properly?
- Landscaping to get the water to re-direct away from the home.
- Fixing any broken window seals
- Focusing on prevention can help from potential flooding. Even if you have already experienced water damage due to rainwater it can prevent future flooding.
Being prepared is helpful in circumstances where potential flooding can occur.
If you have any additional questions please call the professionals at AAA Restoration.